Financial and Retirement Planning
- Our financial planning services will help you maximize your retirement income and get your ready to maximize Social Security benefits and IRA and 401(k) withdrawals.
- Develop a comprehensive plan to manage your investments. Coaching to help you manage your own retirement investments.
- Find the right low-cost mutual funds or annuities for your situation.
- Create plans to pay for educational expenses or purchase a home.
- When retired, establish an understandable and easy to follow master plan for the management of short- and long-term expenses.
Here's what you get...
- Help to make sure you are saving enough.
- Determining when can you retire
- Budgeting for health care and many other retirement expenses.
- Developing a strategy for when you should begin Social Security.
- Calculating scenarios that will help you understand how long your money will last in retirement.
Certified Retirement Counselors are accredited by the International Foundation for Retirement Education. CRCs pass a challenging and comprehensive series of exams that evaluate the candidate's knowledge and understanding of retirement planning concepts and strategies. The program requires annual continuing education and adherence to a code of ethics.